THE FUTURE OF LAW SUMMIT 2016
Grand Connaught Rooms, London
The 2016 Summit will be showcasing our selection of some of the most ground-breaking and disruptive initiatives happening around our global legal market.
The Summit production team are working with some of the most dynamic and innovative people in the business to curate and present to delegates some of the best and most cutting edge products and ideas.
In addition to a packed programme featuring world class business and technology speakers throughout the day we have a selection of fascinating and up-to-the minute case studies lined up for you in our fully interactive breakout workshops.
We will be concentrating on how you and your organisation will benefit from the practical application of the products and services you will be learning about.
Leaders from industries outside of the legal sector, international economists, authors and financial experts will be delivering insights from their perspective talking law firm economics, invigorating legal business, change management and improving the bottom line.
For more details on how your firm or company can take part in what promises to be the event of the year in this rapidly changing sector please talk to Maria Sunderland about taking up one of the remaining sponsorship packages. Details below:
E: email@example.com | T: +44 (0) 20 7193 5801 | M: +44 (0) 77 1409 9436
THE IMPRESSIVE SPEAKER LINE-UP FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE INCLUDED:
- Duncan Weston, Managing Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna
- Mark Shaw, Partner, Deloittes
- Peter Kalis, Chairman and Global Managing Partner, K & L Gates LLP
- Michelle Mahoney, Director of Legal Logistics, King & Wood Mallesons
- Chris Bryans, General Counsel, Business Development and Global Specialist Business, DHL
- Elliott Portnoy, Global Chief Executive, Dentons
- Guy Beringer, Chairman, UK Export Finance, the Legal Education Foundation and City Music
- Tim Aspinall, Managing Partner, DMH Stallard
- Simon Bailey, Interbrand Europe
- Dr George Beaton, Executive Chairman, Beaton Research + Consulting
- Catherine Berney, Author and Client Director, Mannaz A/S
- Richard Burcher, Managing Director, Validatum
- Michele DeStefano, Professor of Law, University of Miami School of Law
- Susan Dunn, Head of Litigation Funding, Harbour Litigation Funding
- Pam Woldow, Principal & General Counsel, Edge International
- Laura Empson, Professor – Management of Professional Service Firms, Cass Business School
- Peter Harpum, Client Director, EMEA Mannaz A/S
- Stephen Poor, Chairman, Seyfarth Shaw
- David Parnell, Author of ‘The failing law firm: Symptoms and Remedies’
- Lesley Wan, Head of Corporate Real Estate, Lloyds Banking Group
DELEGATE FEEDBACK FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE:
“I was impressed by the quality of the speakers and delegates…a day out of the office well spent.”
Gitta Altmann, Head of Company Commercial and Employment, OGR Stock Denton LLP
“…it was excellent”
Jonathan Russell, Spire Partners
“… a great event!”
Sarah Pearce, Partner, Edwards Wildman Palmer UK LLP
“Great event…well done”
Simon Price, UK Managing Director, Recommind
“…a very good event with some thought-provoking speakers. So much good material”.
Jack Diggle, Elevate Services
“It was truly insightful and great networking occasion.”
Ivan Rasic, LegalTrek
“Very good feedback on our presentation ‘The Business of Information’. ”
Eleanor Windsor, LAC Group